Travel for Your Life
Travel for Your Life will show you how to quit your job, travel the world, and transform your life.
Plus it will provide you with essential tools for when traveling, from staying safe to making the most of your trip If you have ever wanted to travel the world, the time to do it is now.
This book will show you how to overcome the obstacles that are preventing you from traveling; it also shows what you’ll gain once you make the necessary changes so that you can travel, and gives practical advice on everything from safety to attitude for once you’re on the road. Chantell Glenville is an experienced traveler who quit her job in 2014 to travel the world. The information Chantell shares in this book has been gleaned through her own experiences and those of others, through trial and error and chance discoveries she has made whilst globe-trotting. In this step-by-step guide you’ll find out how you can make the changes in your life that will free you to travel the world too. Learn:
- Why you should travel now.
- How to travel by overcoming the obstacles that stop you from traveling: lack of money, work commitments, age, lack of a travel companion.
- Guidance for the solo traveler and why going it alone can be better.
- How traveling will allow you to take control of your life and start enjoying it fully again.
- Top tips on how to stay safe.
- Practical advice on how to plan your travels, pack perfectly, find cheap flights, and choose where to stay.
- Essential knowledge to utilise once you’re on the road; how changing your attitude will make travel fun no matter what happens, how to haggle, and advice on what to do on your travels.
This book is not a travel guide that provides information on multiple destinations; it is instead on why and how to travel the world, even if you’re on a budget. If you’re looking for travel guides to destinations around the world visit www.TravelForYour Life.com where Chantell shares the routes she has taken around the many countries she has visited and the time frames/practicalities of those journeys.
“Amazingly insightful book for those looking to travel around the world. I found that the author does a fantastic job of giving enough details and encouragement to the reader. They really made me feel that I could travel the world with very little worries. I found that she also helped with providing details that one would want to know while planning a trip like this…The author does a wonderful job of encouraging all of her readers regardless of age or background to take those steps to make their dream come true. I really like how she kept the book based in facts.”Kim B
Check Out These Blog Posts
Creating a website for your business or blog...